Event & Weekly Campaign
Do participate in our events to boost your confidence and reduce your stress.
Win Global ProfessionalsIn Collaboration With
- On 24th June, 2021
THINGS TO KNOW FOR PARTICIPATION
Don’t miss the opportunity
See You All At The Event
Human Resources are responsible for recruiting, selecting, interviewing, and searching for employees. They also take care of employee relationships, payroll, benefits, and training. HR managers plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization; they supervise the specialists in their functions. Consulting with executives on strategic planning and linking company management with employees. HR specialists tend to concentrate on a single area such as recruiting and training. HR generalists work on multiple areas and tasks at the same time. Small companies typically have one or two HR generalists on their staff, while larger ones may have many specialized areas and services.
Know more about HRs
Is HR a stressful domain?
- HR tops the ranking of the most stressful jobs as 79% of HR professionals were negatively impacted by their job.
- On top of that, HR professionals are not recognized for their work. In fact, people consider that HRs don’t have much work to do.
- Human resource management is one of the toughest jobs because-
- They are constantly expected and asked to multitask
- They are expected to do the negative work on behalf of the company, like firing an employee
- Managing humans is obviously a stressful job as they have to constantly motivate employees or else, they are held responsible.
- They are also required to discuss all the negative issues
- They are pressured to find solutions to company issues.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch